Hello everybody, our next meeting is on Wednesday 9th March at Jeffries Hall 14.00hrs with the following agenda
14.0 -14.05 – Welcome & Introduction
14.05 – 14.20 – My favourite photos – Ann
14:20 – 14:35 – My favourite photos – Mary
14:35 – 14:50 – My favourite Photos – Angela
14:40 – 15:05 – Postcards from Wonersh (Photoshoot)
15:05 – 15:20 – Tea & Coffee
15:20 – 15:40 – Photo errors to avoid (where did I go wrong)
15:40 – 16:00 – members Gallery
Tags to use
members gallery mem-2022-03 (1 photo)
Photoshoot shoot-2022-03 (2 photos)
Where did I go wrong err-2022-03 (2 photos)
– submission by Sunday 6th March please
– please ensure that all letters are in lower case,
1) Please bring you own mug or cup for tea/coffee
2) We will record this meeting and make it available on the website
Any questions concerning programme content or difficulties with the web site or loading photos into flickr please contact me prior to the Sunday cut off point.
• Next meeting Wednesday 12 th January 2022 14:00 16:00hrs Jefferies Hall (photo
submissions by Sunday 9 th January please ). Please note that we are hoping to provide an
opportunity for a ‘hybrid’ meeting for those unable or preferring not to attend a full ‘face
to face’ meeting. The meeting content is available on the programme page of our
• Photoshoot (details to be sent by e mail) Friday 17th December 14:00hrs 16:00hrs
Christmas Lights Guildford High Street (please advise Gachou if you wish to attend). If
you cannot attend the photoshoot itself but would like to independently visit Guildford
and take photos on this theme, please feel free to do so.
• Tags for January meeting –
members gallery mem-2022-01 ;
photoshoot gallery shoot-2022-01
with a limit of one photo for the members gallery and two for the photoshoot gallery.
Please remember to share your photos with our Flickr Group as well as adding the tags.
• Members gallery theme ––‘all things Santa’ (but also feel free to submit a photo of you
choice if you prefer).
• Finally may I wish all of our members a very happy Christmas and New Year.
We have two assignments to work on over the summer period;
‘New Freedoms’ – an assignment to capture the emotions and mood as we move out of a long period of ‘lock downs’ and restrictions in a more normal pattern of life’ Submissions by Tuesday 31st August please.
‘Rotorua Exchange’ – this year’s topic is ‘Tools and Implements’, submissions will be required during October for commenting in November and review at our December meeting